An email in to EdinburghSucks.com today by a regular correspondent shows that the First Minister’s office has today confirmed that they are looking into the current situation in Craigmillar vis a vis all the enquiries into the pitiful running of some of the major projects and the wasting of not only Communities Scotland cash but also European Cash.
Current enquires include but are not limited to:
- Council Inquiry into massive conflicts of interest of Paul Nolan
- European Parliament inquiry into Craigmillar Childcare Services and their use of European Funds
- European Parliament inquiry into C[r]apacity Building Project’s methods of operation and use of funds
- Sunday Newspaper inquiry into ‘total corruption’ of area’s poverty industry
- TV Documentary Maker researching area’s corrupt poverty industry
- An international Journal of Social Science upcoming article suggesting that C[r]apacity Building Project is actively promoting and practicing social exclusion.
It will be interesting to see what Jack’s office will come up with, but if he is trying to grab headlines, he’ll have to join a long queue.