Although director of city development, Dave Anderson, the acting head of service, Janis Dunn, and the original head of service, Brian Sibbald were all suspended ON FULL PAY together with all the Senior Surveyors and Surveyors, there is still a series of questions to be asked:
- Why was Brian Sibbald allowed to retire on full pension when the service (that’s a joke) he ran was riddled with fraud, corruption and money laundering?
- Why has everybody been suspended on full pay when they could be suspended on no pay until the truth comes out and paid back money if they were not on the take?
- Why is it taking so long to decide to fire these people?
- What did Director of Service for Communities and his in-house girlfriend know about this over the years?
- What about the same stuff that has been going on in Edinburgh Stair Partnership – which we will be bringing information on soon?
There are many more questions to be asked and answered but we believe that this is a good start.
The City of Edinburgh Council FIRES THE WHISTLEBLOWER, as they did with the last one and got fined. The BASTARDS!!! We are extremely happy that the commentators on tonight’s Evening News story feel the same.
SIGN THE PETITION: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-the-edinburgh-whistleblowers/
More Info: Sacked: Man who exposed repairs scandal